i was almost an abortion

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

i'm scared

everything seems alright...
on the outside.
inside,
everything is a mess.
there is not one thing stable,
no one solid,
nothing salidified in stone.
my head spins but that's a normality at this point.
i know what the ending of the story is,
i just don't know what any of the chapters read like.
will the ending be modified when the chapters are finalized?
can there be a light at the end of the tunnel?
or has the spark been put out...
can hope be restored,
can faith reign supreme?
will i ever live to see my destiny?
or will my destiny be something i cannot even imagine?
i'm scared.


it never crossed my mind that
i would ever, never know.
i always thought it had to be different,
because it was supposed to be.
this is not my last chapter...
the ending has yet to be written.

i hope it's good.





No comments: