i was almost an abortion

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I Look To A Nicer Me







a bad dance remix is always good.
especially a Whitney one...cause u know bitch hates it and can't do anything about it being out there.
i've been reevaluating my meanness, and well,
i think i should try and be just a tad nicer these days.
try it anyway.
it can't hurt.
being nice is the best way to catch flies my grandmother used to tell me.
and so, i think i will try and begin a new mantra.
i will be nice!
there, i said it.
i can still think anything i want.
winter storms have come
and darkened my sun...
i look to u.
after all my strength is gone,
with u i can be strong.


yawn.
well, i've been nice for about ten minutes now and nothing good has happened to me...
so, maybe i'll just go back to being a nag.
here's some of my classic j/o shoots, Pierre fitch. he walked in, hated me...3 minutes later when he saw how i was shooting him, he loved me. sweet boy.
have a great saturday.
be nice!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad to see that you're blogging again!

much love and admiration to you, my friend!

Lucien said...

What a sexual being !! thanks for yourimages again
your admirere always