i was almost an abortion

Monday, January 2, 2012

normalic-ee

winter's here.
ugh.
the cold is in my bones, but not my heart,
as i sit and type,
i am starting to understand myself just a little better,
every second.
i am beginning to see just how much i really mean
to myself, and others,
but my own self worth is really most important.
i am beginning to see that i am not such a mess,
such a fuck up
such a nobody,
and am beginning to comprehend that
i am actually a normal person.
i'm not special,
just normal,
and in my normalicy, i am finding peace.
when i think of all of my short comings,
i get depressed...
when i think of all i've done in the 23, i mean, 44 3/4 years of my life, i am astounded at hgow much i've achieved,
how much i've learned, and passed on.
it makes me happy to know i'm not such a fuck up.
it makes me happy to be alive, and to be here,
right now,
tonight.