i was almost an abortion

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

trust me





why is it so hard?
why can't we be nice?
 once were in love...
but not at that high price.
 it's even hard to remember what i ever saw in you...
they told me it was to good to be true.
 and when i'd look and see your face...
i thought it was so beautiful...
saw only love in your eyes,
but enough's enough,
what a surprise!
 you proved me wrong at every turn.
my souls on fire,
my mind just burns.












am i that blind? 
if i only knew.
stupid fool.
no, not me, you!


i salute you...
go on out the door now,
you take care..










with my head held high,
my tears now dry,
the past is over.
i will get by...

.



 

it took me all of these years

to realize that you don't belong here...
ya say i'll never do better...
yea, right,
whatever!
and what? you expected me to beg?
well i'm not,
i'm done.
so when you leave ya close the door behind you.












i will be strong again.
trust me, i aint going back there ever again...

No comments: