i was almost an abortion

Sunday, December 25, 2011

why NOT to wear a metal cock ring




you'll always be my hero
even though you've lost your mind...


and i did.
as i walked into the doctors office two days ago, still aching from the cock-ring that was too tightly wound on my cock, shivering from the ice cold blood in my veins, and the light headed-ness in my head, the first thing i could say to her was "i've done something stupid". i pulled down my sweats and showed her what the metal piece had done to my piece, and she screamed..."you need to go to the emergency room, NOW!"
and i went.
i was given pain killers and something to make me drift off, as they took a chain cutter and snapped the metal ring off, causing me so much pain, and a rush of blood to my brain, that i passed out, cold, for ten hours. when i woke, hooked up to IV, the doctor shook his head and told me how lucky i was. lucky? well, it is possible that when these situations occur, that blood is lost to the penis, creating gangrene, and must be cut off.
so, lucky, i guess, yes.
i came home, and slept two days straight, in pain, on Oxycodone, and thanking the newly born Jesus Christ for sparing me and my penis...

merry fuckin christmas to all!
ho, ho, i'm a stupid HO!

No comments: