i was almost an abortion

Saturday, February 4, 2012

nothing uglier than a vagina

sometimes it's so hard to sleep.
i toss and turn,
no rest for me.
i think of when it'll all be good,
the pain away,
the light exposed,
no more darkness,
just smiles, happiness, joy.
finally.
i've been stuck in a rut for three years,
can't seem to pull myself out.
it's hard,
it sucks.
i try and i try,
and then i try once again,
but for some reason i'm tied
to an old sinking boat.
i can't seem to get my head above water,
i have lost the spark i once had that i attacked every situation with.
i feel alone.
i feel like i've missed something...
i feel like i'm bored,
which i am...
but it's much deeper than boredom.
it's scary, because for the first time ever in my life,
i don't have the solution.

so i go back to bed,
lay down my weary head,
try and rest for an hour,
toss and turn,
think,
and then get back up,
sit at the computer,
waiting for something to happen,
some email to recieve that will change it all.
some Facebook note that will make me smile.
something.
something...
something?


here's something i just discovered that may change me forever!
i was bored, on my swinger website,
scrolling images of people,
and i have come to the conclussion that...
there is nothing uglier than a vagina.
nothing.
yuck.



here's an ad i just shot that i did everything completely different than i usually do.
as u see, no hair, no make-up,
could it be?
i like it...










No comments: