i was almost an abortion

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

somebody

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know ft. Kimbra (KDrew Dubstep Remix)





u didn't have to stoop so low,
have ur friends collect ur records and then
change ur number....





i guess ur just somebody that i used to know.







falling falling into space
the time feels right
but i have nothing in front of me falling into place.
day by day and night by night
inside it's a domestic fight,
but i'm both sides
right or wrong, i don't know.
now your just somebody that i used to know.
somebody someone, somewhere, out there,
someones gotta see
the unrighteous things that be stalkin me,
anyone and everyone it seems
falls into places on both sides, in extreme.
it looks okay
guess so did it seem yesterday,
so why and who, and what and when will my life be back in order again?

to be contnued...















it's a strange place to be in right now.
scary?
kinda,
annoying?
definitely!
how much more am i suposed to take?
from what becomes of my mistakes
when i never commit the sin of not believing in my faith,
i know i'll be better in a month,
and that, i can guarentee you,
is fact.
to be continued...
again,
ugh.




No comments: